Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back in Beauduc - Kitesurf Sessions 82 to 84

I can't believe I hadn't been in Beauduc since October 2010... It was great arriving Sunday afternoon, when everybody was going home to prepare the beginning of another work week. The wind was blowing and the sun was shinning, so this endless spot seemed as beautiful as I remembered. The sunset session was great, thanks to Olive for doing a couple of nice photos!



These three days I had the opportunity to fly all my kites, trying for the first time my new 5,5m Nomad and the 12m Switchblade. I'm really happy with my new toys!
It was nice to see Popol and Anais again, and a big up for Telma, really progressing on the water, after a successful winter season!




We had all conditions, from light winds to almost 40 knots, so it definitely wasn't monotonous... Thanks to Fred, I could try for the first time a strapless surf and it only made me want even more to find the right one to get into wave riding! Just a couple of days before his birthday, Fred offered us a nice lightwind freestyle show with his 19m purple Flysurfer.


1 comments:

Olive said...

Une belle session à nouveau ensemble, et bientôt un waverider de plus...